Join us in a
Healthy Lifestyles Group
for 8 weeks!
It’s Leap Year! Let’s Leap into a Spring Cleanse for Your Body and Healthy Choices for Your Life
Make way for radiant living, vitality and joy! Explore, go within, listen … and identify your own ‘Mombasa’ – and then follow …
(you’ll have to come find out how ‘Mombasa’ is used as a metaphor in this group)
Honoring unique-ness, we’ll explore and encourage individuals to ‘get to the root of things.’
Banishing the one-size-fits-all and the ‘usual’ recommendations of ‘diet and exercise,’ get ready for some FRESH ideas!
Strengthen your ‘CORE’ – physically, nutritionally, mentally and spiritually.
Tending to the wellness of our “CORE” translates into feeling peace, balance, joy and ease.
Lynn Berry (Parr), experienced RN, Nourishment & Natural Healing Specialist, Massage Therapist, and
Professional Health & Wellness Coach, will gently guide and help facilitate the group.
Monday, February 27th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Trinity Lutheran Church in Freeland (corner of Hwy 525 & Woodard) Community Rooms
RSVP greatly encouraged for consideration of space.
There is no charge to participate in this group!
For further information, contact Lynn at:
(360) 331-3407 or (206) 571-3165
If you can’t make it but are interested in participating, please contact Lynn
• Valuable Education – Knowledge Empowers!
• Regular group meeting times for discussion, FUN, learning, FUN, supporting …. and more FUN!
• Variety of options presented for each individual’s approach – begin WHERE YOU ARE AT and have FUN.
• Opportunities to participate in specific food classes … FUN, and movement activities … FUN.
• Accountability coupled with a HUGE amount of compassion and caring for your wellbeing.
• Oh … and did I mention, FUN!